Some of our posts may have affiliate links including this one. That means if you make a purchase I may get a commission (at no extra cost for you). To find out more about it read our Disclosure page
When it comes to buying and selling cryptos we need to use the best, safest and most reliable exchanges.
- So that we can buy at the best prices
- We can safely use the exchange knowing our data and privacy is secured, and that is strong enough to withstand hacks
- It has plenty of options for payment methods and cryptocurrencies available
- And a good customer support team in the case of something going wrong
Check out the full article about the best exchanges.
Learn more about cryptocurrencies
If you are just getting started with cryptocurrencies here are some well known and easy to use exchanges to get started with: Coinbase (get $10 free when signing up via that link), Binance, Kucoin and eToro
Check out our other infographics here.
Other popular guides:
- The top crypto exchanges in 2020
- The 8 most popular privacy coins
- What is a crypto market cap – all you need to know!
- The 11 best crypto tips you need in your trading strategy
Hello and welcome to Go Cryptowise.
My name is Per Englund and I’m a long-term fan and investor and trader of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I caught the attention of Bitcoin like many other several years ago, but it was first around 2016/2017 that I truly got into cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
I have since traded, bought, researched and learnt about this new emerging space to the fullest. When not producing crypto-content I create and design new products and businesses. And I want to combine my business experience with my passion to create meaningful content for all our readers.
And I am bringing this vision to my writing and how Go CryptoWise work.
Connect with me on LinkedIn. Ask me anything on here.
Get in touch with me to find out more about Go CryptoWise and what we care about.