This post may have affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase I may get a commission (at no extra cost for you). To find out more about it read our Disclosure page
When it comes to buying and selling cryptos we need to use the best, safest and most reliable exchanges.
- So that we can buy at the best prices
- We can safely use the exchange knowing our data and privacy is secured, and that is strong enough to withstand hacks
- It has plenty of options for payment methods and cryptocurrencies available
- And a good customer support team in the case of something going wrong
Check out the full article about the best exchanges.
Learn more about cryptocurrencies
If you are just getting started with cryptocurrencies here are some well known and easy to use exchanges to get started with: Coinbase (get $10 free when signing up via that link), Binance, Kucoin and eToro
Check out our other infographics here.
Other popular guides:
- The top crypto exchanges in 2020
- The 8 most popular privacy coins
- What is a crypto market cap – all you need to know!
- The 11 best crypto tips you need in your trading strategy
Per Englund – Founder of Go CryptoWise a cryptocurrency and tech fan that want to see better and smarter products and services that make our lives better and easier