Another hardware wallet option for storing your Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on is Keepkey. Keepkey came out in 2015 and is another popular choice amongst cryptocurrency holders. You can store most of the major coins on it, it has a nice big screen giving you an easy overview while using it. It position itself as the simple wallet option on the market. KeepKey supports 54 coins and tokens through one native Chrome app. It also allows the user to exchange selected coins and tokens via the built-in ShapeShift integration allowing for over 500+ unique trading pairs. To stay safe and protect your Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies you need a hardware wallet and Keepkey is a good purchase if you’re looking for security and simplicity of use.
Starting from: €129
Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches
Item weight: 1.92 ounces
- Bank-Grade Security
- Multi-Currency Support: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, and ERC-20 tokens: Aragon, Augur, Basic Attention Token, Civic, District0x, FunFair, Golem, Gnosis, OmiseGo, SALT, Bancor, ICONOMI, Melon, SwarmCity, Wings, iExec, Status, Numeraire, Metal, TenX, Qtum, 0x, FirstBlood, Ripio Credit Network, SingularDTV, DigixDAO, WeTrust, Matchpool, Edgeless and Storj.
- Backup and Recovery: Easy to backup any lost or compromised Keepkey with the secret passphrase
- Integrated with Shapeshift for immediate and smooth currency exchange
- Virus and Malware Proof: Because KeepKey does not have an operating system, the layers that viruses, malware, and key loggers infect do not exist on the device.
- Multi-device: Works on PC, Mac, Linux, and Android:
- KeepKey is a USB device that safely stores your cryptos