The Trezor wallet is also one of the most popular choices for hardware wallets, with the Ledger Nano S. The Trezor One is cheaper than model T but it still very much does the job to keep your coins safe, but with fewer features and without the colour touchscreen. Trezor comes from Satoshi Labs and is the original hardware wallet for Bitcoin and now cryptocurrency holders. Established in 2013 they are now one of the more seasoned actors in the cryptocurrency space. And the Trezor One is a small and easy to use the device.
Trezor One: €69
- Dimensions & Weight
- Size: 60mm x 30mm x 6mm (2.4in x 1.2in x 0.2in)
- Weight: 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Operating temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F – +140°F)
- Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
- Bright OLED – 128×64 pixels. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screenfull.
- Safety & certifications
- The Trezor is CE and RoHS certified, meeting current reliability and environmental standards.
What are the differences between Trezor One and Trezor Model T?
While Trezor One has two physical buttons and smaller screen, Trezor Model T features a touchscreen, faster processor, advanced coin support, as well as all the features of the Trezor One. In addition, Trezor Model T has a magnetic dock with a double-sided tape that can be attached to any firm surface.
See a review and how it works video by Boxmining here below