Trezor model T
The Trezor wallet is also one of the most popular choices for hardware wallets, with the Ledger Nano S. Trezor Model T supports more than 500 coins, it’s easy to use and of course, it does the job to keep your coins safe. Storing your crypto on a hardware wallet is a must to be, and feel safe! The Trezor model T is an excellent choice for the safety of your coins, and your peace of mind. Trezor comes from Satoshi Labs and is the original hardware wallet for Bitcoin and now cryptocurrency holders. Established in 2013 they are now one of the more seasoned actors in the cryptocurrency space.
Trezor model T: €149
- Dimensions & Weight
- Size: 64 mm x 39 mm x 10 mm (2.52 in x 1.54 in x 0.39 in)
Weight: 16 g (0.56 oz)
- Operating temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F – +140°F)
- USB-C connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- 168 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex-M4) running a custom developed system, the Trezor Core.
- Bright color LCD – 240×240 pixels.
- Safety & certifications
- The Trezor is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. It’s fine to take your Trezor with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won’t hurt it.
What are the differences between Trezor One and Trezor Model T?
While Trezor One has two physical buttons and smaller screen, Trezor Model T features a touchscreen, faster processor, advanced coin support, as well as all the features of the Trezor One. The Trezor Model T has a magnetic dock with a double-sided tape that can be attached to surfaces.
See a review and how it works video by Boxmining here below